Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website www.healthgs.in.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All product names appearing herein are trademarks of Healthgs.in unless noted otherwise. The use or misuse of any trademarks, not reasonably allowed by law, should be entirely avoided. Way2Health would take every step to ensure enforcement of its intellectual property to the fullest possible extent of the law.
- Any information received from user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. Healthgs.in shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.
- The service for which u have registered are not transferable i.e. only the person on whose name any Pathology test or Health Package is assigned at the time of booking will be eligible to avail the Services at the lab or through home collection.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name phone number, email etc.) from you when you request for a service. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Identifiable Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- Healthgs.in offers diagnostic services through its website for wellness monitoring. The products, diagnostic tests or services, offered by our website are in no way intended to treat, or cure disease. We doesn’t give warranty that any of our services will prevent any form of disease.
- Written material is provided for awareness purposes only and not to be an alternative of a physician's consultation.
- Although Healthgs.in encourages self-awareness and self-care, all users are strongly suggested to consult with an experienced medical practitioner in case of illness.
- If Healthgs.in provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- The Company shall endeavour to provide the Customer with facilities/gateways to pay the Fee through credit cards (American Express, visa and mastercard), debit cards, cash cards and internet banking. It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that the Services shall only commence after realization of money in the accounts of the Company incase online payment is being opted for by them.
- It is understood and agreed by the User/Customer that in no event whatsoever, the Company shall take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure. Payment of the Price shall be the sole responsibility of the User/Customer.
- The Company reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services through the Website or any other fee. The Company further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- The User/Customer may be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Services through the Website. Further, the Company reserves the right to change the Fees upon its sole discretion without any prior notice to the Customers/Users.
- Cancellation shall be acceptable only if the Customer informs the Company within 72 hours from the time of booking. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice. The Customer can contact us through e-mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of cancellation and refund.
- The refund amount will be sent to the respective debit card/credit card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by any other mode.
- Reports of the tests will be delivered to Customers/User via mail. Please allow the minimum time required for processing as specified for the test. If the customer has made partial payment against the desired services to be availed, in such circumstances, the company may not be able to release the test reports due administrative/technical reasons.
- Without prejudice to Healthgs.in other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, We may take such action as Healthgs.in deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of India.